Why choose Uganda as your next Safari Destination for budget safaris?
Reasons to choose Uganda as your next safari destination are many, as tourists visiting this place will have a lifetime experience. Some of the prominent reasons for planning the Uganda safari tour include:
- Uganda is blessed with diversely interesting safari attractions because it has the big six animals including lion, leopard, elephant, buffalo, and rhino, as well as mountain gorillas that are not found in any other safari destinations in Africa.
- Uganda is special, compared to the neighboring safari destinations like Kenya and Tanzania because it is a less crowded safari destination that allows tourists an ideal way to spy on the safari animals.
- Uganda safari tour will allow tourists to browse through the wilderness and experience an overwhelming intimacy with the remarkable flora and fauna the country is known to have.
- Uganda a tiny country is packed with several amazing attractions such as open Savannah grasslands, green volcanoes, misty mountains, parks, chilling lakes, pristine glaciers, scenic waterfalls, gushing rivers, and impenetrable rainforests.
- Uganda is also home to several national parks like Queen Elizabeth National Park, which is the largest national park known for a variety of wildlife species, Kibale National Park which is home to over 13 primates, Rwenzori National Park famous for mountain climbing and wildlife, Semliki National Park known mainly for birding, Mt Elgon National Park famous for mountain climbing and nature walks and many more.
- Uganda safari is the best for passionate and soul-searching expeditions who love to visit a quiet and calm destination that is detached from boisterous crowds and masses.
Major Uganda Safari Packages
Ababa Uganda Safari has meticulously crafted some magical and remarkable safari tours that are planned according to the interests and budget of the tourists.
Gorilla Safaris in Uganda: Ababa Uganda Safaris offers gorilla safaris in Uganda that involve driving or flying to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park and Mgahinga National Park in the southwestern region of Uganda. Tourists can book gorilla safaris for gorilla trekking in Uganda. This package is designed for individual tourists and group visitors who wish to enjoy African adventure for duration of 3 days to 3 weeks. Tourists can also opt for custom itineraries as per their travel needs to enjoy the authentic safari holiday experience in Uganda.
Uganda Wildlife Safaris: Uganda is blessed with an abundance of wildlife, as its national parks, mountains, and lakes comprise various species of animals, birds, and plants. It is the best wildlife safari destination because it has the largest number of endangered mountain gorillas and the largest chimpanzee population in East Africa. Ababa Uganda Safaris offers the best wildlife safari packages that include primates tracking such as a mountain Gorilla trek, chimp tracking, or golden monkey tracking safari. Our wildlife safari itineraries are designed to cater to the interest and budgets of tourists.
Uganda Cultural Safaris: Uganda cultural safari tour is designed to provide visitors with memories for a lifetime. Tourists get an opportunity to interact with the local people to know more about their culture and heritage. Uganda is known to have a diverse and rich culture, as there are over 30 tribes in the country, who all are welcoming and friendly to visitors. Visitors also get a chance to access the traditionally cherished sites besides getting a chance to closely experience their fascinating traditional ceremonies. Our itineraries of cultural safari include places like Buganda, Busoga, Bunyoro, Bugisu, and Karamojong and cultural sites like Mparo tombs, Bigo bya Mugyenyi, Ssezibwa falls, Namugongo shrine, Baker’s fort in Patiko, Kasubi tombs, etc.
Birding Safaris in Uganda: Uganda is home to over 1050 bird species making it a preferred destination for bird watching in Africa. The number of species makes up 10% of all of the world’s bird species. It is also home to 24 of the Albertine rift endemics with the rest found in DR Congo, Rwanda, and Burundi. Birds were protected over the years because of the cultural norms attached like being totems for clans or believed to communicate messages from the gods and seasons. Bwindi Impenetrable National Park is a great birding spot with 23 of the 24 Albertine endemics found in Uganda. Murchison Falls National Park is one of the best locations for birding in Africa. A birding trip to Uganda is sure to leave you with a memorable experience.
Uganda Hiking Safaris: Hiking safari in Uganda is a complementary activity of the best Uganda safari package that gives tourists the option to hike to the top of the Murchison falls or some hiking activities in Bwindi impenetrable forest or Mgahinga National Park. However, tourists should have a certain level of fitness to enjoy hiking activities. Other popular hiking areas in Uganda are Mt. Elgon, Mt. Rwenzori, Mt. Gahinga, Mt. Muhabura, and Mt. Sabinyo.
Uganda Fishing Safaris: Fishing safari in Uganda is a preferred activity for tourists who is on an Uganda safari tour. Fishing in Lake Victoria, the second largest lake in Africa provides an amazing opportunity of hooking the world’s largest fresh water fish, Nile Perch along with other fish species like Tilapia, Catfish, Tigerfish, and over other 350 fish species. The fishing safari can be enjoyed all year round, except the April-May rainy season. A fishing safari is a unique experience that will provide a lot of holiday fun and enjoyment.
Why choose Ababa Uganda Safaris to Experience the best Uganda Safaris and Tours?
If you love to have a close encounter with mountain gorillas, then Ababa Uganda Safaris will take you on wonderful safari tours and vacations in Uganda. The safari tour will not only let you experience endangered gorillas but you will also catch a glimpse of the chimpanzees and the rarest of bird species. The fun and excitement of the safari tour don’t just stop here tourists will also enjoy the best of adventurous life by participating in water sports activities like white water rafting, kayaking, bungee jumping, and boat safaris. So if you are looking forward to enjoying all these, then let Ababa Uganda Safaris design a magical safari vacation tailored around your interest and budget. This expert and experienced Uganda safari tour planner will allow you to have a glimpse of the remarkable diverse culture, experience nature at its best, and discover abundant wildlife. Some of the prominent reasons to choose Ababa Uganda Safaris include:
- Highly experience in planning the best as well as personalized Uganda safari and tour
- Received huge appreciation and acknowledgment from the clients who have booked safari packages and have recommended Ababa to their friends and families.
- Ensure you a memorable and exciting safari tour of Uganda
- Provides diverse safari packages at reasonable prices to suit the budget of different travelers
- Highly flexible and friendly team that promises a never before experience to tourists