Aberdare National Park – Kenya
Created in 1950, Aberdare National Park is located in the Central Highlands. The atmospheric park offers a kingdom surrounded by Mist where Elephant’s roam through lichen hung forests, Spectacular water falls plunge into pools and have trout filled streams. The Landscape is made of moorland, peaks and forest of the Kinangop Plateau in the South and the Salient rain forest in the East.
Species: The most popular animals here are the elephants and buffaloes, but you can also find the black rhinos, antelopes, black servals and black leopard.
Activities: Game drives day/night and visits to viewing platform at the Chania Falls and Karura Falls.
- 6Nights/7 days: Kenya Wildlife safari highlights
- 5Nights/6 days: Kenya Vacation Interlude
- 4Nights/5days: Kenyan Landscape Safari
- 3Nights/4days: Lake Nakuru Safari & Masai Mara Escape
- 3Nights/4days: Kenya holiday, Great Rift & Mara Escapade
- 2Nights/3days: Amboseli Safari Kenya
- 2Nights/3days: Masai Mara Safari Kenya