Tsavo national park
Tsavo National park is one of the largest parks which is divided by Nairobi – Mombasa high way, some of the most magnificent natural views are unfolded. Hippopotamus and crocodiles abound – enjoy viewing through a glassy observation point inside the pools, and the cool banks that are a favorite point for countless baboons and monkeys. The acacia umbrella shaped cover is a cover to the animals that come to rest here during the heated sun raise.
Species: The savannah vast grass with the beautiful acacia umbrella shaped cover. Tsavo is well known for Aruba dam, Mudanda rock, and longest lava flow in the world.
Activities: Visits to Mzima Springs, where jungle like vegetation surrounds the crystal springs that pump out millions of gallons of clear cool water .the source of Mombasa’s drinking water! is a must visit.
- 6Nights/7 days: Kenya Wildlife safari highlights
- 5Nights/6 days: Kenya Vacation Interlude
- 4Nights/5days: Kenyan Landscape Safari
- 3Nights/4days: Lake Nakuru Safari & Masai Mara Escape
- 3Nights/4days: Kenya holiday, Great Rift & Mara Escapade
- 2Nights/3days: Amboseli Safari Kenya
- 2Nights/3days: Masai Mara Safari Kenya